Saturday, January 16, 2010

!!!

I consider this to be my more private of the two blogs I keep up, I never learned not to mix business with pleasure, so pretty much anyone who reads the other one is girls I have gotten myself involved with, needless to say, I enjoy this one much more.

Looks like I am not going to school this semester either, I can't say I'm particularly bummed out about it, I did apply to college, I just never got anything back.This is setting me up for many more months of doing nothing, which I guess I am used to by now, I quite frankly feel like doing even less, what is my purpose anyway?
I don't know if it's just my male ego, but I do believe that one of my ex's best friends is trying to get on.I don't know what the etiquette is for this one, but I do know that I kind of don't want anything to do with vaginas and the women who carry them for a while(like I said, I feel like doing even less than I do now). OH and I really enjoy watching everybody hates chris.

and I'm still not done with earthbound.

No comments:

Post a Comment