Monday, January 4, 2010

what situation? this ain't the jersey shore.

three things:

I been playing Earthbound. I downloaded the ROM, and it works great,the only problem is, I have yet to figure out how to save my game. It's keeping me from enjoying it since I have to start over from the beginning every time...and that is the absolute route to NOT take when playing an RPG.I will figure this out and have one a memorable experience with Ness and company,dammit.

I finally kept it real, I keep saying that I am an asshole, and that is because I am, 99% of the time my cock has been blocked from somewhere has been thanks to me saying something overly insensitive. It felt good this time though, I constantly had to hold back seeing as how this bitch got offended by EVERYTHING. I just wish I had waited until AFTER I played with her boobs, it's alright though, you win some and you lose some.

also, happy new year. this is the decade where all the important life shit will happen I guess.God damn, this is the decade of my 20s.let's take it one step at a time though, Lets go back to school, get a job, skate more,either fuck as many as I can or commit myself to one nice girl,go back to making stuff on synth,oh and figure out how to save on Earthbound.

No comments:

Post a Comment