Friday, December 25, 2009

"It all makes sense, were capable of beauty, with sounds that make us cringe,the dogs only hear us now."

so this girl I've been trying to get on, she told me her mom will not let her hangout with me unless I meet her first, it's an understandable mom thing to say. the reason why we can't hang out is because I guess she told the mom about me, and I the mom does not like that I am 19,jobless, and do not go to school.hahaha. that was like such a "goddamn, this lifestyle is catching up to me" kind of blow. But this isn't isn't going to be about me and my end of teenage years crisis, this will focus on the whole deal with the girl.

I don't know why I didn't expect this, it's Mexican parents, which are as wild as they come when it comes to their daughters. I guess after messing with like white girls where questions such as "can my boyfriend spend the night?" are fairly common, I forget that sometimes people still do give a fuck.
Now, the mom gives a fuck, but do I? I mean, sure I'm kinda offended that the girl didn't just straight up lie to her or saw me in secret a couple times before mentioning me to her mom.but I mean, it's not really a big deal, I've met parents before, I KNOW her mom will love me and forget all about how much I'm blowing it at life right now.It's just that I don't know if I want to throw the time and effort that this will take, since there is a change that if I do get her I'm just gonna screw her and then dip out like I been doing lately(I've told you I'm an asshole). But I mean,I like her, she's great, maybe it is worth it...we'll see. I just gotta keep telling myself that if anything, it's worth it because she has pretty big boobs(shallow, but it's actually a big motivator of a thought).

No comments:

Post a Comment